giovedì 30 ottobre 2008

Pearl Jam - Daughter



You guys ready...

Alone...listless...breakfast table in an otherwise empty room
Young girl...violins...center of her own attention
The, mother reads aloud, child, tries to understand it
Tries to make her proud

The shades go down, its in her head
Painted room...cant deny theres something wrong...

Dont call me daughter, not fit to
The picture kept will remind me
Dont call me daughter, not fit to
The picture kept will remind me
Dont call me...

She holds the hand that holds her down
She will...rise above...ooh...oh...

Dont call me daughter, not fit to } the picture kept will remind me } (2x) dont call me
Daughter, not fit to be } the picture kept will remind me } dont call me...

The shades go down (2x) the shades go, go, go...

Stringerò la candela Finché non mi brucerà il braccio.
(Pearl Jam - Indifference)

0 commenti:

Bisogna vivere come si pensa, altrimenti si finirà per pensare a come si è vissuto. (Paul Bourget)

blipper
Follow Gran Burrone - LUltima Dimora Accogliente
My BlogCatalog BlogRank
Aggregatore notizie RSS
vedere profili privati su facebook
italia21.com
siamo dentro